Cost-Effective Surveillance Checklist
Below is a list of important things to do during a surveillance investigation. Prime Research Investigations encourages you to review the list to ensure a thorough investigation.
- Provide a physical description of the subject and any family members who may resemble the subject. Pictures of the subject are necessary if available.
- Provide a verified address for the subject and provide names with ages of all residing at the address.
- Provide a description of the vehicle driven by the subject.
- Provide as many details as possible about the subject, including prior convictions, past occupations, hobbies, and names with addresses of frequented friends and relatives living nearby.
- Cancellation or changes should always be mde in writing.
Call us today at 770-529-8888 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday thru Saturday - Prime Research Investigations since 1988